Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Mark Grey <mg...@spotify.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/16 16:14:24 UTC

Contributor Permission

Hey Calcite!

Was hoping to obtain contributor permission in JIRA?  I've done some minor
hacking with Calcite and contributed a (very minor) fix a bit back
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-4972> but looking to maybe
attempt some larger issues in the coming weeks.  CALCITE-4362
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-4362> was one candidate.

My JIRA username is: mgthesecond

Thanks!

Mark

Re: Contributor Permission

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Hey Mark,

Welcome to the project! I have added you as a contributor in jira.

Francis