Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by ja...@oocl.com on 2004/09/17 17:20:05 UTC

[IO] WildcardFilter and WildcardUtils

Following on from discussions re. WildcardFilter I have changed earlier submission to use WildcardUtils.match() method.

I have attached WildcardFilter.java and updated FileFilterTestCase.java

The new test case testWildcard() exposes what looks like a bug in the match method.
See commented lines which should assert false but dont.
It appears that match stops checking once it reaches the end of the wildcard and not the end of the text.

regards
Jason

 <<WildcardFilter.java>>  <<FileFilterTestCase.java>>

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Email from OOCL is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If it is not intended for you, please delete it immediately unread.  The internet cannot guarantee that this communication is free of viruses, interception or interference and anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept the risks in so doing.  Without limitation, OOCL and its affiliates accept no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in connection with the use of this email.  Under no circumstances shall this email constitute a binding agreement to carry or for provision of carriage services by OOCL, which is subject to the availability of carrier's equipment and vessels and the terms and conditions of OOCL's standard bill of lading which is also available at http://www.oocl.com.

Re: [IO] WildcardFilter and WildcardUtils

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jason,

I'll integrate them this w/e.

Hen