Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Phillip T. Gerringer" <da...@cybergatetech.com> on 2000/10/09 14:54:28 UTC

Help... Apache with Tomcat

OK...  so I give up.  I have installed Apache 1.3.12 and
Tomcat 3.2.  I have configured everything as the documents
show.  With the help of you fine folks here on the list, I
have configured even more.  The result currently is Apache
works just fine.  Tomcat works just fine when I reference
port 8080 explicitly.  But when I call a servlet or JSP
from Apache, it does not forward the request.  I cannot
seem to find anything that tells what parameter is required
by Apache to send JSP and servlet requests to port 8080 or
8007.  Please help...

RE: Help... Apache with Tomcat

Posted by "Phillip T. Gerringer" <da...@CyberGateTech.com>.
I have looked through this documentation and still, it does not work.  I
need to know what explicitly points jsp and servlet requests to Tomcat not
Apache...  Any other Ideas???  Would you consider sending me your
httpd.conf (without the username and password of course) and your
tomcat.conf file?

RE: Help... Apache with Tomcat