Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/28 20:16:32 UTC

[result] Re: [vote] promote Beehive 1.0 rc4 to Beehive 1.0

  Looks like it's official -- vote results for promoting 1.0rc4 to 1.0 are:

+1: 7
0:   0
-1:  0

It will take me a bit to spin installers (might not get to it until
tomorrow); once that's done, Rich will need to sign them, but we've
got a SVN change that has made it.

Congrats to all -- we've got a 1.0 final.  :)

Eddie