Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net> on 2010/09/23 14:54:04 UTC

torque 4 status; new torque 4 site deployed

Status time again...

Today I deployed a new version for the Torque 4 site (the Torque 3 site was
not updated). The tutorials for both ant and maven2 are now online and
should work overall, though minor errors could still be present. Error
reports are welcome :-) (please empty your browser cache before viewing the
new pages)

The ant tasks subproject is working now, however I did not check that all
documented configuration possibilities work.

I also cleaned up lots of checkstyle errors and some findbugs problems; the
generator, templates, ant task and maven plugin should be fairly clean now.

Next task is I'll try to check the functional differences (i.e. not
supported schema attributes) between the current templates and the 3.3
implementation. The idea is to find out what we have and then discuss what
to do.

     Thomas

RE: torque 4 status; new torque 4 site deployed

Posted by Greg Monroe <Gr...@dukece.com>.
Thomas F,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I will see if I can't carve some time out to dig into this.
Sorry, I've been quiet... life and personnel cutback at work
have not allowed for much Torque time.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.