Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Katherine Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2016/04/29 18:41:00 UTC

Quarks status page and maturity model

I updated the Quarks status page at [1]. Please review and let me know
of any corrections or omissions.  I wasn't sure where we were with the
items under verify distribution rights, so welcome feedback especially
on that section.

Also, there is an Apache maturity model document [2] that is good to
review and self assess as we work toward graduation.  If no one objects
I will copy it over to our wiki, start the self assessment and flag
areas where we might need some work.

I just also wanted to say, I think the community is doing a great job so
far and has created an open, welcoming community from the start.

Best

Kathey

[1]http://incubator.apache.org/projects/quarks.html
[2]
https://community.apache.org/apache-way/apache-project-maturity-model.html

Re: Quarks status page and maturity model

Posted by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com>.
I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QUARKS-162 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QUARKS-162> for this task.

Posted by Katherine Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.

https://projects.apache.org/create.html

Re: Quarks status page and maturity model

Posted by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com>.
somewhat related to status…