Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2010/01/07 13:01:01 UTC

[REMIND] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.19

> Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.19 is:

I know it's a pickle season, and you guys
are all busy digesting Christmas and New Year eve's
meals, but can I have some votes here :)

The difference between released 1.1.18 is trivial,
like explained in the proposal, so you'll be voting
on package rather then functionality.

Cheers
--
^TM

Re: [REMIND] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.19

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
On 01/07/2010 01:01 PM, Mladen Turk wrote:

>> Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.19 is:
>>

> I know it's a pickle season, and you guys
> are all busy digesting Christmas and New Year eve's
> meals, but can I have some votes here :)

Yep, I am still wasted (my stomach at least).

+1 I had some problems to get my remote macosx box to run but it is ok
on all the platforms I am able to test.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic