Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2022/02/28 09:22:13 UTC

[VOTE] Apache TomEE - Jakarta EE API 9.1.1

Hi All,

This is a first attempt at a vote for a release of Apache TomEE /
jakartaee-api 9.1.1.
This is essentially the first milestone of the Jakarta EE 9 APIs using the
new jakarta namespace. It's probably going to move a bit and lead to
another set of releases to refine it.

Maven Repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1194

Binaries & Source:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/jakartaee-api_staging-1194/

Tags:
https://github.com/apache/tomee-jakartaee-api/tree/jakartaee-api-9.1.1

Please VOTE:

[+1] Yes, release it
[+0] Not fussed
[-1] Don't release, there's a showstopper (please specify what the
showstopper is)

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Apache TomEE - Jakarta EE API 9.1.1

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Cancelling this one so I can start another one.

Re: [VOTE] Apache TomEE - Jakarta EE API 9.1.1

Posted by David Blevins <db...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Il fine to re roll.

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.