Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wermus Fernando <fe...@xlnet.net.ar> on 2003/09/30 20:30:34 UTC

about complex types (newbie)

I have a method that it has as argument a complex type. It´s a xml file
validated by a schema.

Wich java type can I use for the schema?

If I use a string type, It could be too long for that type. Besides I can't
validate against the schema.

Any help for this newbie, I'll be welcome.

Bye!

Re: about complex types (newbie)

Posted by Adhamh Findlay <af...@austin.rr.com>.
Wermus,

It sounds like you need to turn this xml file into a java class, and make
this class the argument.  If this class is a bean, then you can serialize
the class and pass it back and forth.

Adhamh