Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Roytman, Alex" <ro...@peacetech.com> on 2000/07/06 19:01:39 UTC

Tomcat 3.2 & JAXP (use to be Tomcat 3.2)

Hi Nacho,
You mentioned that v3.2 use the latest JAXP technologies. I was able to
start Tomcat with Xerces 1.1.2 instead of Sun's parser.jar just fine but it
seems to me there are several places in JSP compiler where Sun's classes are
used explicitly so it would not work without it. Could you please comment on
it.

Thank you

Alex