Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Fréderic Cox <co...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/24 17:50:51 UTC

Re: [FlexJS][AMF] branch feature/amf - Starting the effort!! (Special Thanks to PKumar!)

Any updates regarding AMFPHP for FlexJS. What is the status or where can we
follow the status? What's done, TODO etc..

Thanks

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi Fréderic

sorry but I couldn't dedicate time to this effort, and can't make plans of
when I could jump into it again.
Right now I only put the some classes in our FlexJS projects and create a
java project to test. I uploaded the code, but still doesn't work
I encourage others (you if you want) to check out the sample and try to
make it work. Kumar makes something very similar to work while ago
so it's possible.

Thanks

> Any updates regarding AMFPHP for FlexJS. What is the status or where can we
> follow the status? What's done, TODO etc..
>
> Thanks
>
> On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 3:37 PM, PKumar <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Carlos,
> >
> > for testing, you can commented out the reflection API related code. just
> > dispatch the result event.  Reflection code i used for mapping the Object
> > a particular class object as we do with registerClassAlias in regular
> flex
> > sdk.
> >
> > I am also struggling with Reflection API and do not know ,how to use
> > correctly.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Prashant
> >

> > --