Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Wordit <wo...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/26 16:20:52 UTC

Latest user docs?

Where can I find the latest greatest user documentation for CouchDB 1.2?
Specifically I'm looking for security info so I can design a new
project with current user access permissions.

My last CouchDB project was about 18 months ago (version 1.0?) so
maybe some things have changed. Is the official guide up to date? It
says itself that it may not be, and mentions that security features
are in flux:

http://guide.couchdb.org/draft/security.html

So where's the best place to look? (for version 1.2)

Thanks,

Marcus

Re: Latest user docs?

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz>.
we do have the lovely couchbase-provided documentation; I have an
export of it here:

http://people.apache.org/~dch/docs/1.1.0/manual.html

and single-file versions here:
http://people.apache.org/~dch/docs/

The real thing is still being imported/hashed out.

A+
Dave

Re: Latest user docs?

Posted by Jens Alfke <je...@couchbase.com>.