Posted to user@directmemory.apache.org by Ian Bashford <ia...@bashford.net> on 2012/10/13 16:49:42 UTC

Download of source or via maven fails

Hi - I'm trying to download the the jar and the source for the 0.2 snapshot
(which I think you say in another post is the latest)

But all of the apache mirror sites respond with a 404 when following the
links for the source files - I back tracked the directory urls and managed
to find a 0.1 zip - but not 0.2

Similarly, I put the maven dependency in (as per the getting started) but
it can't find 0.1-incubating or 0.2-snapshot.

Browsing the maven repo, I did manage to search and find the 0.1 jars (no
0.2 snapshot though) -- maybe there's some extra configuring I need for my
maven ?

Can you provide any help?

--

Cheers