Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jon 091 S <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/07 14:11:35 UTC

New Horizontal Line Icon Bottom Left of Screen

Hi,

I've bought the professional version of Andropen Office Professional under account jonathan.simpson10@gmail.com, great app.

In the latest update have you updated the bottom bar to include access to various Andropen Office options? I can't recall it being there previously. If it is a recent addition is there an option to remove it?

I've tried your forums but without success.

Many thanks,

Jon.

Re: New Horizontal Line Icon Bottom Left of Screen

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Forwarding the answer to Jon as he is not subscribed.

Marcus

Posted by Pedro Lino <pe...@mailbox.org>.
Hi Jon