Posted to dev@pinot.apache.org by kishore g <g....@gmail.com> on 2022/02/08 02:10:09 UTC

Re: Apache Pinot geospatial support

Thanks Julian for forwarding this to me. Adding Pinot dev and Yupeng from
Uber who might be interested in joining the group

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.
Yupeng,

That would be great. When you’ve joined the list, please introduce yourself and tell them that I sent you!

Also, Pinot folks should consider submitting a talk to the Geospatial track at a future ApacheCon. It’s fairly easy to get a talk accepted, and the you’ll get some good advice for how to make the Geospatial support better.

Julian

Posted by Yupeng Fu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for letting me know.