Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Dutertry, Nicolas" <Ni...@HRACCESS.com> on 2006/11/23 12:51:19 UTC

RE : RE : JetspeedDeploy and servlet spec 2.4

I've attached the zip file to the JIRA issue.
You'll find in this file:
- modified class org.apache.jetspeed.tools.deploy.JetspeedDeploy
- modified class
org.apache.jetspeed.tools.deploy.JetspeedWebApplicationRewriter
- modified class org.apache.jetspeed.util.descriptor.PortletApplicationWar
- new class
org.apache.jetspeed.tools.deploy.JetspeedWebApplicationRewriterFactory
- new class
org.apache.jetspeed.tools.deploy.JetspeedWebApplicationRewriter2_3
- new class
org.apache.jetspeed.tools.deploy.JetspeedWebApplicationRewriter2_4

Nicolas Dutertry

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Dutertry, Nicolas wrote:
> I've attached the zip file to the JIRA issue.
Great "enhancement" :) which tested out fine, so I've committed the patch.

Thanks Nicolas.

Regards,

Ate