Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Siddharth Singh <si...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/01 07:13:09 UTC

Upgradation from OFBiz 13.07 to OFBiz 18.12

Hello All,

I hope you all are doing great

I'd like to know your thoughts on the OFBiz project version upgrade.

I am working on a project where the project is in production and deployed
on OFBiz 13.07 and it needs to be upgraded to the latest OFBiz 18.12
release.

Can anyone provide some insight, major steps or any related documentation
to fulfil the above requirement?

Thanks and Regards
Siddharth Singh

Re: Upgradation from OFBiz 13.07 to OFBiz 18.12

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au.INVALID>.
Hi Siddarth,

Skip Dever had a lot to say about upgrading earlier versions of OFBiz
during 2013. The first post is here:

http://ofbiz.116.s1.nabble.com/Upgrading-to-12-x-td4640861.html

This might also be useful:

http://ofbiz.116.s1.nabble.com/Re-Updating-10-year-old-version-of-entity-engine-and-service-engine-td4708274.html#a4708283

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Phone: +61 3 9585 6788
Web: http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/
Email: info@coherentsoftware.com.au

Re: Upgradation from OFBiz 13.07 to OFBiz 18.12

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Siddharth,