Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2004/05/16 14:35:23 UTC

RE: Could not find cactified web module in the EAR file

Hi Gustavo,

Here's the logic from the <cactus> task when deploying a cactified EAR:

1/ it looks in application.xml for all defined web modules
2/ for each of them (in the order defined in application.xml), it looks
for a Servlet Redirector mapping in its web.xml
3/ if no Servlet Redirector is found in any of the web modules, it
reports the error you're getting.

Hope it helps,
-Vincent