Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Sven Mueller <sm...@leogic.com> on 2004/08/04 18:50:42 UTC

[l10n] Update to german translation

Hi.

I already posted this diff two days ago, but didn't even get any comment
nor did I receive the message over the list myself. So I guess it might
have got lost somewhere.

I attached a diff against de.po of revision 10461, adding a few
messages, correcting others and deleting an obsolete one.

Hope it helps,
Sven

Re: [l10n] Update to german translation

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <e....@gmx.net>.
Hi Sven,

I have the diff in my TODO list and will review and commit if not beaten to
it.

bye,

Erik.

--
NEU: WLAN-Router f�r 0,- EUR* - auch f�r DSL-Wechsler!
GMX DSL = superg�nstig & kabellos http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl