Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by cdesaint <na...@desaintaignan.com> on 2006/03/20 23:28:41 UTC

Post builds from Continuum?

Hi,

I'm using Continuum to successfully build by 6 module project that is in
Subversion.  However, what I would like to do and can't figure out is how to
allow people access to the latest builds.  I know that the <working
directory> will contain the latest build, but that does not necessarily mean
all modules - just the module that changed.

So is there a way to have a single place where the latest build of ALL the
modules can be available to developers.

Thanks.
Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Post builds from Continuum?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It will be possible in 1.0.3. In this version, you'll have an internal snapshot repository, so you
can use it for downloading artifacts.

Emmanuel