Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ian tabangay <it...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/25 09:27:22 UTC

Ofbiz Best Practice in development

Hi. Its my first time to handle ofbiz and would be doing some work using
this framework in my coming projects. Ive gone through the tutorials
available in www.opensourcestrategies.com and is now trying to make my own
sample application. My question is that what would be the best practice to
follow when developing applications on ofbiz? In the tutorial, the database
was the only aspect noted that should reused when developing a module. What
about the components or business logics that are included in the ofbiz
package?
Right now Im trying to make a page that will create Companies, its contact
informations and people affiliated with it. I have used the entities that
comes with the Party component but thats as far as Ive reused ofbiz. Am I
going the right direction? Any comment would be most appreciated. Thanks.

~ Ian

Re: Ofbiz Best Practice in development

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Best+Practices+Guide
This might be an interesting reading for you.

Vikas