Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@apache.org> on 2024/02/26 14:05:13 UTC

new committer: Vishesh Jindal (vishesh)

users and devs,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has invited Vishesh Jindal to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Please join me in congratulating Vishesh.

--
on behalf of the PMC, Daan

Re: new committer: Vishesh Jindal (vishesh)

Posted by John Bampton <jb...@gmail.com>.
Well done and congratulations Vishesh !!

Posted by Nux <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Congrats & well deserved!

Posted by Suresh Anaparti <Su...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Vishesh!

Regards,
Suresh

Posted by Suresh Anaparti <Su...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Vishesh!

Regards,
Suresh

Posted by Kiran Chavala <ki...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Vishesh

Regards
Kiran

Posted by Pearl d'Silva <pe...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Vishesh.

________________________________

Posted by Pearl d'Silva <pe...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Vishesh.

________________________________

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Vishesh!

Posted by Jithin Raju <ji...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Vishesh.

-Jithin

Posted by João Jandre Paraquetti <jo...@scclouds.com.br>.
Congratulations, Vishesh!!

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Vishesh!

Posted by Slavka Peleva <sl...@storpool.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Vishesh!

Best regards,
Slavka

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Vishesh!

Regards.

________________________________

Posted by Daman Arora <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vishesh!

Posted by Ruben Bosch <ru...@cldin.eu>.
Congratulations Vishesh!

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulation Vishesh!

Regards,
Nicolas Vazquez

Posted by Sina Kashipazha <s....@protonmail.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Vishesh!

On Mon, Feb 26, 2024 at 16:53, Bryan Lima &lt;bryan@scclouds.com.br&gt; wrote:  Congratulations Vishesh!

On 26/02/2024 11:05, Daan Hoogland wrote:
&gt; users and devs,
&gt;
&gt; The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
&gt; has invited Vishesh Jindal to become a committer and we are pleased
&gt; to announce that they have accepted.
&gt;
&gt; Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
&gt; project since there is no need to go via the patch
&gt; submission process. This should enable better productivity.
&gt;
&gt; Please join me in congratulating Vishesh.
&gt;

Re: new committer: Vishesh Jindal (vishesh)

Posted by Bryan Lima <br...@scclouds.com.br>.
Congratulations Vishesh!

Posted by Kiran Chavala <ki...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Vishesh