Posted to history@apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2002/06/12 13:40:45 UTC

Web site

I have committed some stuff to the 'site' csv repository under history/
so we should have a web site at http://www.apache.org/history/

However, I appear not to have access to that machine to cvs update the
relevant directory.

I mention this mainly to say that the web site will be there some day,
not to complain about lack of access. I think I know how to obtain it
when I need it, and there's really not enough in the repository to be
worth putting out there yet. I'd like to have a little more than *just*
mailing list information before rolling out.

Also, it would be nice to have a history-cvs mailing list. (?)

--
Nothing is perfekt. Certainly not me.
Success to failure. Just a matter of degrees.