Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/05 22:32:17 UTC

Question about archetype for servicemix-binding-component

I was going to experiment with creating a JBI binding component, but I'm a
little confused on the latest way to do that.  Basically, I was following
instructions for 3.2.1 but tried to substitute a newer version.  The only
version I could get to execute successfully is 3.2.3, but I'm using version
3.3 of the server.  I tried 3.3 for the archetype version and 2008.01.
2008.01 exists in the main maven repo, but has nothing in it.  Is 3.2.3 the
one we should be using regardless?

The command I thought would work is:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=
org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-binding-component
 -DarchetypeVersion=2008.01 -DgroupId=com.test.components -DartifactId
=test-bc

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: Question about archetype for servicemix-binding-component

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Lars,

Cool, thanks for confirming for me.  Now off to figure out how to actually
make it do something. :)

Posted by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>.