Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joost Kuif <Jo...@mobillion.nl> on 2007/01/18 11:31:34 UTC

getting original uri from a continuation

Hello Cocooners,

I need to have the original uri where a browser started a
Cocoon-continuation when the browser is inside a continuation. I need it
inside a xsp(logic) part. Does anyone have an idea if it's possible and
how to do this?

Joost

RE: getting original uri from a continuation

Posted by Joost Kuif <Jo...@mobillion.nl>.
Toby,

Thanks! It works. Somehow, I had the same idea, but onother one
suggesting the same seems to help trying it :)

Gracias,
Joost

Posted by Toby <to...@linux.it>.