Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2016/06/20 02:01:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Nutch 1.12 Release

The Apache Nutch PMC are pleased to announce the immediate release of
Apache Nutch v1.12, we advise all current users and developers of the 1.X
series to upgrade to this release.
Nutch is a well matured, production ready Web crawler. Nutch 1.x enables
fine grained configuration, relying on Apache Hadoop™ data structures,
which are great for batch processing.

This release is the result of many months of work and over 40 issues
addressed. For a complete overview of these issues please see the release
report <https://s.apache.org/nutch1.12>.

As usual in the 1.X series, release artifacts are made available as both
source and binary and also available within Maven Central
<http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache.nutch%22%20AND%20a%3A%22nutch%22>
as a Maven dependency. The release is available from our DOWNLOADS PAGE
<http://nutch.apache.org/downloads.html>.

The Nutch DOAP can be found at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/cms_site/trunk/content/doap.rdf

Lewis