Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tim Sodergren <ts...@terratek.com> on 2005/05/23 20:47:57 UTC

Tomcat Training

We would like to send one of our employees to some type of training for
Tomcat administration. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to find
reliable courses? We are located in Salt Lake City and prefer something
local.

Re: Tomcat Training

Posted by Parsons Technical Services <pa...@earthlink.net>.
I am in VA and the local Community College does a seminar on it. I am not
aware of any formal training. I would suggest Google.

Doug

Re: Tomcat Training

Posted by epyonne <ep...@hotmail.com>.
Since Tomcat is an open source application, no school has training class on
that. You can check into the Apache organization as they might have
something set up. But frankly, most people train by themselves. There are
some good books on Tomcat that you can buy and study.

Hope this helps.