Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2004/03/02 17:58:50 UTC

apache mirrors: are we all up-to-date?

Hello folks,

As far as I can tell, all requested changes have been made.  If you have a
request pending that has not been dealt with, please resend it.

This is also a good time to remind all mirror maintainers that it is a
good idea to check our mirror list every now and then to assure that your
mirror is listed and marked as up-to-date.  The list is here:
http://www.apache.org/mirrors/

Joshua.

Re: apache mirrors: are we all up-to-date?

Posted by Cougar <co...@random.ee>.
On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Joshua Slive wrote:

> This is also a good time to remind all mirror maintainers that it is a
> good idea to check our mirror list every now and then to assure that your
> mirror is listed and marked as up-to-date.  The list is here:
> http://www.apache.org/mirrors/

apache.datanet.ee is OK :-)

--
Cougar