Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by e-cooL <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/25 09:02:50 UTC

activemq messagebroker and LCDS

Hi All,
 i am new in this forum and i need your help. I work some project using
adobe flex. My application will subscribe data to the message broker and it
will show the result when data come. everything OK when i am using JMS
activeMQ included in LCDS but i found the problems when using activeMQ(not
included in LCDS), i can't see the data produce in my application. I want my
application accept data when activeMQ(not included in LCDS) produce some
data.... any idea??