Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ram <ra...@netcore.co.in> on 2007/10/18 08:17:31 UTC

Security sage rules again thru sa-update

The securitysage RHSBL is again available apparently , got the rules
thru sa-update
But this RHSBL seems very unstable and I dont want to risk all my
Antispamboxes getting bogged down just because securutysage DNS servers
are down.Can I tell sa-update not to get rules for securitysage

As a workaround I can put
"score DNS_FROM_SECURITYSAGE 0"  in my local.cf,

but that would mean next time the rules are removed by sa-update SA will
cry for lint errors, because then it would not recognize
DNS_FROM_SECURITYSAGE
 which means I will have to intervene and remove the rule manually

Thanks
Ram

Re: Security sage rules again thru sa-update

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
ram wrote:
> The securitysage RHSBL is again available apparently , got the rules
> thru sa-update

The rules were never removed from the 3.1 updates so, really, they're
still available rather than available again.  They were removed from the
3.2 updates Wednesday.

I've now removed them from the 3.1 updates.  The update will be
available in about 15 minutes.

Daryl