Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Christian Mielke <cm...@nc-ag.de> on 2008/01/29 15:48:54 UTC

SAMLTokenIssuer question!

Hi!

In The RAMPART-TRUST module I've seen in the SAMLTokenIssuer.java that when SymmtericKey is used, the SubjectConfirmation-Element has always an EncryptedKey element. I don't want to use encryption. Is it also possible not to use encryption inside the SubjectConfirmation when using SymmetricKey for KeyType? Because my policy for my "normal" service doesn't want to have encryption and so I get always the error message "Unexpected encrypted data found, no encryption required" when I use encrypted element inside the subject confirmation.

Would be very nice if somebody could help me there.

With kind regards!

Christian