Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Roberto Vega <ro...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/16 04:20:21 UTC

nifi 1.14.0

hello team, good morning

perform the installation of the new update of nifi 1.14.0 on a virtual
machine redhat 8 and I realize that now nifi the security functions are
enabled by default.

The question is, what is the username and password configured by default or
how can I get the credentials

thanks for the support

Re: nifi 1.14.0

Posted by Joe Gresock <jg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Yes, you can use:
./bin/nifi.sh set-single-user-credentials <username> <password>

Joe

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: nifi 1.14.0

Posted by Robert Fellows <ro...@gmail.com>.
yes,

bin/nifi.sh set-single-user-credentials <usename here> <password here>

--
Rob Fellows

Re: nifi 1.14.0

Posted by Chris Lim <ch...@gmail.com>.