Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/08/18 01:17:40 UTC

Re: Post JavaOne '09

On Jun 11, 2009, at 12:22 AM, David Blevins wrote:

> So I got a copy of ScreenFlow.  They were nice enough to supply us
> with a license for free as long as we have a "Created by ScreenFlow"
> link on the same page as our videos.  So here's the first one:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/EjbTestingWithEclipse.mov
>
> I'm not really sure how to encode this so that it's windows
> friendly.  Seems everyone is using flash for the most portable
> online videos.  Anyone have any ideas on what we can do?

Noticed today that the Sonatype guys were using a site called
vimeo.com which doesn't have the 10 minute cap that youtube has.  It
also lets you download the raw video file which is pretty cool.  Has
very short twitter-friendly URLs too.

I signed up for an account we can share and uploaded our screencast.

   http://vimeo.com/6149008

Ping me offline for account info.

Prepared a repost of the blog entry to be published Wednesday at noon
PDT.

   https://blogs.apache.org/preview/openejb/?previewEntry=screencast_ejb_unit_testing_with1

As always, changes, etc. are welcome.

-David