Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Toni Heimala <to...@imagesoft.fi> on 2007/02/13 08:33:09 UTC

Mina 1.0.1 broken from maven repository.

I used this in my pom.xml

     <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.mina</groupId>
       <artifactId>mina-java5</artifactId>
       <version>1.0.1</version>
     </dependency>

and conneting failed always. When I changed <version> to 1.0.0,
everything worked fine again. This is from the public maven repository.

--
Toni Heimala
Image Soft Oy

Re: Mina 1.0.1 broken from maven repository.

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
2007-02-13 (화), 09:33 +0200, Toni Heimala 쓰시길:
> I used this in my pom.xml
>
>      <dependency>
>        <groupId>org.apache.mina</groupId>
>        <artifactId>mina-java5</artifactId>
>        <version>1.0.1</version>
>      </dependency>
>
> and conneting failed always. When I changed <version> to 1.0.0,
> everything worked fine again. This is from the public maven repository.

As you can see from the following URL, mina-java5-1.0.1 is located
correctly.

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/mina/mina-java5/1.0.1/

Wasn't it a temporary problem?  Could you paste the whole log here?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6