Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2002/01/13 22:30:13 UTC

2 new features in CVS

Hi,

I have added today 2 new features in CVS :

1/ possibility to override default redirector in a per test case
fashion. For example, you can now write :

    public void beginRedirectorOverride1(WebRequest theRequest)
    {
        theRequest.setRedirectorName("ServletRedirectorOverride");
    }

    public void testRedirectorOverride1()
    {
        assertEquals("value2 used for testing",
            config.getInitParameter("param2"));
    }

In order to support this I had to modify the format of
cactus.properties. The new one is :

# Web app Context under which our application to test runs
cactus.contextURL = http://localhost:@test.port@/test

# Default Servlet Redirector Name. Used by ServletTestCase test cases.
cactus.servletRedirectorName = ServletRedirector

# Default JSP Redirector Name. Used by JspTestCase test cases.
cactus.jspRedirectorName = JspRedirector

2/ BASIC authentication. I have committed the patch from Jason Robertson
/ Peter Wong. I have not yet committed the one for Form based
authentication but will soon.

Tell me if you like it :-)

Thanks
-Vincent
_______________________
Vincent Massol
Managing Director
OCTO Technology UK Ltd
www.octo.com
vmassol@octo.com
Tel: (020) 8996 9540

RE: 2 new features in CVS

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Yes ... although :
- you could already do this before (just had to change the
cactus.properties file)
- the public SPI is not yet published :-)

-Vincent

RE: 2 new features in CVS

Posted by Nicholas Lesiecki <ni...@eblox.com>.