Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sowmya Krishnan <so...@citrix.com> on 2013/05/07 12:03:36 UTC

[ACS42][QA] Test Plan for Support of Netscaler as external LB in VPC

I am planning to take up test execution for the feature : "Support for Netscaler as External Load Balancer in VPC"
I've written some test cases for the same. Please review and let me know if any comments.
Here are Test cases: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Support+for+Netscaler+as+External+Load+Balancer+in+VPC+Tests

Ref FS for the feature is here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Support+of+Netscaler+as+External+LoadBalancing+Provider+in+VPC

There are few questions on the FS as I was writing the tests. Rajesh, could you please let me know your response for these. I'll update the Test plan accordingly.

1. I am assuming upgrade of VPC offering from Default offering to "Default Offering with NS" is allowed. If not, need to update this in the FS if there are any limitations on this front.
2. On the same lines, upgrade of network offering of the network tier is also possible I assume . (For example, from LB provided by VpcVirtualRouter to LB provided by Netscaler)
3. Also on the UI front, currently while creating network offering for the tier, if we choose VPC, Netscaler as service provider for LB is disabled. We need to enable this.

Thanks,
Sowmya

RE: [ACS42][QA] Test Plan for Support of Netscaler as external LB in VPC

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Regarding upgrade path I had updated in the FS.

Posted by Sowmya Krishnan <so...@citrix.com>.

Thanks.

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Sowmya Krishnan <so...@citrix.com>.