Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "H. Swaczinna" <sw...@wlp-systems.de> on 2006/12/14 21:42:45 UTC

[Tobago] Howto display a popup per row in a sheet

Hello,

I would like to display a popup which shows some detail data for a
column in a tc:sheet. When I define the popup in the tc:column and
associate it with a tc:button or tc:link in this column, the popup
will not be displayed, when I click the button or link. When I define
the popup outside the tc:sheet and call Tobago.openPopupWithAction()
with the appropriate ids from the button in the row, the popup will be
displayed. But I found no way to pass the data from the current row to
a component in the popup. Is there any way to do this?

Regards
Helmut

Re: [Tobago] Howto display a popup per row in a sheet

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello,

with TOBAGO-217 and partial rendering and a actionlistener it should be
possible to open a popup get the current row and display the details of
a row.

I will setup an example for this and add the required changes to tobago.

Regards

Bernd