Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/05 02:11:39 UTC

Start of the report contents

Hi all

I've started putting together the August2014 report.  Here's the summary of
what i've put in so far.  I do have a couple questions for the community
overall.

1. It looks like Argus was accepted into the incubator, but I don't see a
RESULT mail for them.
2. We have 3 people join the iPMC last month - however they were all listed
in last month's report hence I am not including them.
3. I believe I have all of the releases listed, and iP clearances, but if
you see anything to add please feel free to comment.

Thanks,

John

* New Podlings

Argus?

* Graduations

  The board has motions for the following:

Tez
VXQuery

* Releases

  The following releases were made since the last Incubator report:

Apache Samza 0.7.0-incubating RC0
Apache Tez-0.4.1-incubating RC0
Apache Slider 0.40-incubating RC0
Apache Blur 0.2.3-incubating RC2
Apache Metamodel incubating 4.2.0
Apache DeviceMap BrowserMap incubating 1.4.1
Apache HDT version 0.0.2.incubating (RC1)

* IP Clearance

Brooklyn CAMP Server
Sling Query contribution
BigCouch updates to Apache CouchDB

Re: Start of the report contents

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
Done.
-jg

Posted by Don Bosco Durai <bo...@apache.org>.

Fwd: Start of the report contents

Posted by Don Bosco Durai <bd...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 2:11 AM, John D. Ament <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...3. I believe I have all of the releases listed...

There's also
Apache DeviceMap data and java client 1.0.0
(the vote tally didn't include the [RESULT] tag, that's probably why
you missed it)

-Bertrand