Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Latha Venkat <ac...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/31 02:31:29 UTC

xmlbeans with axis1.3

I have a  small app that uses xmlbean parser and works fine , I wanted
to make this a web service that takes an XML as string and deploy it
throuh AXIS1.3 .
  here is my test service

  public class HelloServer {
       public String sayHello(String str){
           try{
             ClientReqDoc doc = ClientReqDoc.Factory.parse(str);
             Sytem.out.prinln(doc.toString() );
           } catch( XmlException e) {
                e.printStackTrace();
           }
             return str;
       }

  }
  I copied the xbean.jar into WEB-INF/lib , Copied all the classses
generated by xmlbeans into WEB-INF/classses .
  I was able to deploy the above service , But while trying to invoke
the above service using a client , I get the following error , in the
tomcat logs , ie in catalina.out

  org.apache.axis.XmlError does not have a default constructor .......

  can anyone please help me

  Thanks
  Latha