Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by nagajmeter <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/14 06:37:44 UTC

Login script in JMeter

Hi

I want to test the login page using JMeter can any one help me how to do
that..i want to read login data from excel sheet.

Please help me. it is urgent for me..

Thanks,
Naga

Re: Login script in JMeter

Posted by Ravis <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

 I also want to check Login page.
 Say, I have a web page which requires to have username and password.
 If usr/passwd is correct then it will be redirected to some other page else
it should stay on same page saying wrong usr/passwd. As Normal login on any
web page.

 Please let me know how to achieve this.

Re: Login script in JMeter

Posted by nagajmeter <na...@gmail.com>.
i want to test the site http://www.rightstart.com

if ou want more information please let me know

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 12:21 PM, waseemfa [via JMeter] <
ml-node+1092687-493844397-57285@n5.nabble.com<ml...@n5.nabble.com>