Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Archana Turaga <Ar...@intervoice.com> on 2005/01/06 23:09:53 UTC

problems while deploying jetspeed 1.6 with fusion

Hi,

I followed the steps given in
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/Fusion  to deploy jetpspeed 1.6
with fusion. I compiled the source code and that seemed to have gone
through fine. Then I tried the command "maven -o deploy".

This resulted in several foreign key violation errors. I modified the
scripts phase2-schema, security-schema and registry-schema in
"$HOME\.maven\cache\maven-jetspeed2-plugin-2.0-M2-dev\plugin-resources\h
sql" to make sure that the tables were dropped in the correct order and
that resulted in a successful deployment of 1.6.

I do not know yet that I will be able to launch it through tomcat but my
question was I downloaded the latest source from cvs today morning...do
the scripts need to be fixed? If yes then I can send the modified
scripts.

Please do let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Archana