Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr> on 2018/08/22 10:17:18 UTC

[PROPOSAL] - Stories page on website

Hi,

As we discuss on Slack, I pushed a PR about adding a stories page on the
website to talk about Karaf ecosystem :

https://github.com/fpapon/karaf-site/tree/STORIES

I made a proposal structure of the page and add some stories after
talking with JB.

This is a WIP so you can complete or fix it you want :)

regards,

--
François Papon
fpapon@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] - Stories page on website

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi Lukasz,

There is an official Slack channel :
https://the-asf.slack.com/messages/CB5JNLLBW

I'm agree about the trademark usage and as you said, may be we could ask
for that.

regards,

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

We have a slack channel on the official ASF slack.

Regards
JB

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.