Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Tobias McNulty <tm...@datadesk.com> on 2001/12/14 19:59:50 UTC

Setting document-class-name

>And then just set the document-class-name property on the parser
>so that it uses your document class for making the DOM nodes as
>it parses. But depending on what you want to do, you may have to
>be careful about what you override, etc.

Is there anything special I have to do to help xerces find the class
I am trying to set as document-class-name?  I set the property
successfully, but it isn't finding my class (which is, of course,
part of my applet's jar).  I also made sure to use the fully
qualified name, e.g. DataDesk.DDDocumentImpl;

Thanks,

Toby
--
Tobias McNulty