Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by PeriS <pe...@htcinc.com> on 2014/09/25 13:18:14 UTC

Turn off suggester

Is there a way to turn off the solr suggester? I have about 30M records and when tomcat starts up, it takes a long time (~10 minutes) for the suggester to decompress the data or its doing soothing as it hangs on SolrSuggester.build(); Any ideas please?

Thanks
-Peri

*** DISCLAIMER *** This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind HTC Global Services to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

Re: Turn off suggester

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.
The SuggestComponent is not in the default components list. There must be a
request handler with this component added explicitly in the solrconfig.xml

Tomás

Re: Turn off suggester

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.

Re: Turn off suggester