Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by vkcse <va...@yahoo.com> on 2014/01/27 11:48:08 UTC

DEBUG logs for ACTIVEMQ

HI,

I am using ActiveMQ 5.8 and we need to run 3 brokers. Instead of creating 3
different ActiveMQ directories with all files, for each I am overriding the
activemq.xml here I not getting how to override the conf/log4j.properties to
generate seperate log files for each broker.

Thanks,
Krishna.

Re: DEBUG logs for ACTIVEMQ

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Also, take a look at

bin/activemq create

It will create just necessary config files in a separate directory, so you
can multiple brokers with different configurations on the single box.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac

Re: DEBUG logs for ACTIVEMQ