Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com> on 2007/05/23 02:19:12 UTC

Re: Access to ODEServer

(Moving discussion to ode-dev;  please remove ode-user if you reply to this
message)

No objection to getODEServer() on my part.  An alternative would be
registering the ODEServer instance in JNDI.

alex

Re: Access to ODEServer

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Yep!  If you can attach a diff of what you want, we'll get it in quickly.

alex

Re: Access to ODEServer

Posted by RichTaylor <bh...@gmail.com>.