Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Dinesh Bandara <di...@wso2.com> on 2014/04/02 17:00:41 UTC

Copying ActiveMQ related jars into load balancer and cartridge agent

Hi,

We need to add ActiveMQ related jar files in to load balancer and cartridge
agent. Are we going to bundle those jars into packs or copying those
through puppet ?

Thanks

--
*Dinesh Bandara*
Software Engineer

Re: Copying ActiveMQ related jars into load balancer and cartridge agent

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
If we are changing the default message broker to ActiveMQ we might need to
package the required client jar files with the products.
Isn't it possible for us to add Maven dependencies?

Thanks

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Dinesh Bandara <di...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We need to add ActiveMQ related jar files in to load balancer and
> cartridge agent. Are we going to bundle those jars into packs or copying
> those through puppet ?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> *Dinesh Bandara*