Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/03 22:25:23 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Web Console 4.2.0 and Inventory Printer 1.0.0

Hi Felix,

Regarding this FELIX-3861, your impression that some plugins are not yet
fully updated seems correct: for example, the "depack" plugin is using the
default "Main" category, but should be using the "OSGi" category.

So, I'm reopening FELIX-3861 in order to update missing "OSGi" plugin
categories later.

best regards;
/Pierre

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,

Ok, I just updated the 3861 issue, and also committed a small fix in
webconsole deployment package admin in order to use "OSGi" category, and
also added a changelog.txt file in it.

best regards;
/Pierre

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.