Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/15 12:54:38 UTC

Cutting 5.2.0 (or 5.1.1?)

Hello folks,
I would like to cut a release of Curator.

Current master branch points to 5.1.1 but I believe it is more appropriate
to release it as 5.2.0 as we are adding a few new APIs.

If no one has objections I will send the first VOTE on Monday

If someone wants to volunteer as Release Manager I will be happy to step
back

Cheers
Enrico

Re: Cutting 5.2.0 (or 5.1.1?)

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <ca...@apache.org>.
I can do the release, but probably won't get a chance to start looking at
it until Monday at the earliest.
cheers