Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shravan Shashikant <s0...@unix.tamu.edu> on 2000/11/01 03:28:59 UTC

Tomcat crashes when uploading files/data

Hi all,
  I am using O'Reilly's class to upload files in Servlets/Tomcat/Win
2000.Sometimes Tomcat crashes when uploading files.Is it possible to
prevent Tomcat from crashing.In the sense,since it is used for other
transacrions too,can we just generate an exception and stop Tomcat from
crashing.Is it a memory problem?If so,is it possible to increase Tomcat's
memory for that process.If any of u people out there have any ideas
regarding this problem I would like to hear it.
TIA,
Shravan

Re: Tomcat crashes when uploading files/data

Posted by Leon Palermo <le...@zedak.com>.
Shravan,

I am able to use the O'Reilly classes to upload files in
Servlets/Tomcat/WinNT.  I use a servlet to perform the upload rather than
doing it directly in a JSP.  Can you tell me more about you upload config
(upload performed in servlet/JSP, where O'Reilly classes reside, etc.)

Leon

[tomcat-user] Re: Tomcat crashes when uploading files/data

Posted by kenneth topp <ca...@prodigy.net>.
Let me guess, you use ajp13?  Try going back to ajp12.

Try posting the stacktrace to tomcat-dev.. Hopefully they will care about
it.

Kenneth Topp
---
 to unsubscribe: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org